I am Philip Shields, a certified Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance specialist SINCE 1996, licensed in 18+ states with many of the leading Long-Term Care Insurance companies. I provide you with free Long-Term Care Insurance quotes as we carefully shop and compare numerous carriers together. By asking for my help, you will be working with me DIRECTLY. I know you want information, rates, and the best value with a top rated company – all while preserving your privacy, and so that’s what I do. No pressure, no obligation, and no cost to you to find out how this works and what it costs to get the kind of coverage you want and need.
I’m consistently ranked in the top 2% of Long-Term Care Insurance agents nationwide. I’ve been an invited guest speaker at numerous Long-Term Care Insurance conventions around the country, including in New Orleans, San Francisco,Las Vegas, Dallas, Kansas City and Atlanta. I’m a member of industry associations like AALTCI. With my help, your quote will be done quickly and done right. I look forward to working with you.
- Philip is a CLTC – Certified in LTC as a knowledgeable specialist
- Numerous “Agent of the Month” and “Agent of the year” awards and plaques, 1997-2001 for our region in the Pacific NW at the time (then I moved to another agency)
- Pioneered doing LTC presentations over the internet and by phone starting in 1995. Now hundreds of agents present to prospects all over the country this way.
- Over 3,000 clients accepted for LTC coverage
- Qualifier for 10+ Leading Producer Conferences around the world 1997-present; several years in the top 10 of our company
- Trainer/speaker at national LTC conventions in Atlanta, New Orleans, Kansas City, Dallas and Las Vegas.
- Trained agents for long-term care CE (continuing education) credits in Portland, OR at an insurance school
- Usually in the top 1 or 2% of all long-term care insurance producers in the nation
- “National LTC Achievement Awards” – Nation’s top 100 – 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008-2012.
- International trips awards 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- “Trail Blazer” Award 2007 for innovating high sales with a national account and screen-sharing presentations
- Perennially with high placement rates (meaning the applications are accepted)